Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Guest Blog!

When I started this blog, it was about trying new recipes and losing weight.  While that's still the goal, I've also loved getting to know other awesome bloggers.  One of those is Judee from Gluten Free A-Z Blog.  Her blog is all about gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan recipes.  

Despite my love of meat (fresh from the farm!), mixing it up with different types of recipes for different diets  is a great way to keep variety in the kitchen and in your meals.  Today I am a guest blogger on Judee's site, and I talk about my motivation for weight loss.  The best/worst part are the pictures of Austin and me through the years-- showing why we needed to start losing some weight :)  

While we look pretty snazzy in this picture, I had to order a size up in my dress at the last minute since the dress I ordered 3 months early didn't fit :(  I was devastated-- the dress disaster was fixed, but I knew that it was time to start losing weight.
Please check out my very first guest blog post.  

Thanks for the opportunity, Judee!

4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth,
    It's been such a pleasure having you as a guest blogger. There has been a great response from my readers. Over 300 people have read it so far in just a day and a half! Your message is inspiring and your recipe is awesome.

    I just became a follower of your blog and hope to return for lots of recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judee- Thanks for having me! It's been a great experience :)

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading your guest post. I have recently started my own weight loss journey (that I blog about on Wednesdays on my blog), and I have a ways to go but have already accomplished a lot at the same time, especially mentally which I think is most of the battle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comments! Any tips you can share with me? I can't wait to visit your blog :)

      Delete