Saturday, May 12, 2012

Flounder Wraps

When I told my friend that I made flounder wraps, she responded with a yuck face.  Okay, it doesn't sound that great, but I swear that it was tasty.  I knew I wanted to make flounder when I went to make this meal, but I didn't know what else I would make with it.  I looked through the fridge and pantry, and this is what I cam up with.

I know that Weight Watchers talks about plans, but half a plan works too!  And this was a great hearty, easy dinner :)  It was a hot meal too (made Austin love it even more)!

Fish Wraps

Ingredients
1 Tbs olive oil
Sliced mushrooms
Package frozen spinach
Sliced grape tomatoes
Large onion, sliced
Flat Out wraps (2)
2 flounder filets
1 Tbs Italian Dressing
1 wedge, light creamy swiss Laughing Cow Cheese

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray glass pan with cooking spray.  Place flounder in glass pan and cover with Italian dressing.  Cook for 20-25 minutes until you can pierce fish with fork easily.

Meanwhile, coat pan with olive oil.  Saute vegetables.


Spread 1/2 wedge of cheese on flat out wrap.  Add flounder and veggies.


Try to wrap...mine ended up like an open face sandwich...whoops :)


Total WW Points- 7 for a huge wrap!!
Flat Out wrap (thicker than a wrap but not as thick as bread)- 3 points
Laughing Cow Cheese- 1 point
Flounder- 3 points
Veggies- 0


No comments:

Post a Comment