Monday, July 30, 2012

Spoiled Bride- Final Edition

What makes me so the most spoiled bride?  It's because I'm marrying Austin.  I know, uber sappy-- but at the end of the day, the most important thing about being a bride is that I get to be Austin's wife :)

Austin and I have been together for almost five years, and I cannot imagine my life without him.  We met freshman year in he cafeteria but did not start dating until we were seniors in college.  After graduation, we spent three years in a very long distance relationship (six hour drive).  Finally, once we became engaged, I got a dream job in the same town he is in.  Hurray!!

In less than one week, we will finally be married and be husband and wife.  I CANNOT WAIT!!  I am incredibly lucky to be able to share my life with Austin!

One of our first pictures in Fall 2008

Sorority formals Spring 2008


I found this picture lying around- how cute is he?

Senior Week at Hilton Head

Engagement- Thanksgiving 2010. A neighboring table snapped this with their cell phone


Cannon Beach, OR- Summer 2011

2009 at my cousin's wedding.  This Saturday, we will be the ones getting married at this chapel!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures and memories. Best wishes! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you guys are so CUTE! He sounds like such a great guy, I'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS Saturday? Awww, congrats!!!! I'm sure you are super excited! You two look cute together, and hope you will share some pictures! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete