Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wedding Surprise

Two days ago, Austin and I celebrated our one-month anniversary.  To celebrate, we ate at our favorite lunch place (with a gift certificate we received as a wedding gift), and I made asparagus lasagna (recipe to come next week on the blog-- get ready!).  It was a great way to spend time together and touch base since our world has been a whirlwind since our wedding day.

As I got ready to write this post, I realized I never even posted about our AMAZING wedding day.  It was perfect; well, everything didn't go as planned (cough...hottest day of the year....cough....no air conditioning in the church or trolley....cough).  Regardless, the day was everything I wanted it to be.  It was a day filled with love, happiness, and fun!

Our first professional photo-- our photographer  is the best ever!
Austin, being the best new husband ever, surprised me with a song right after our first dance.  A guitar magically appeared, and Austin sang me a beautiful song.  Check out the video below, and brownies points for those who know this song :)




I held myself together for the entire wedding and through our first song, but when Austin sat down with his guitar, I lost it.  Completely.

Want to see more of our wedding photos?  Like Food Ramblings on Facebook to see the rest of our wedding sneak peaks.

2 comments:

  1. Awww that's so sweet of him. Happy 1st anniversary to both of you! :) You look gorgeous in the wedding gown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I saw your wedding photos. Absolutely gorgeous wedding! And you two look beautiful together. :)

    ReplyDelete