Monday, October 1, 2012

Foodie Penpal Reveal

The Lean Green Bean

It's reveal day-- yay!!  My package came from Marie, an avid food blog reader.  Her package arrived to me at the PERFECT time. I have been unbelievably stressed recently, and I haven't had time to really eat properly.  Her package came, I opened it, and I took out a couple things for dinner and lunch the next day almost immediately.  

I forgot to take a picture of the package when it first arrived, but here it everything except the already cooked quinoa (excellent lunch!).


Here's a picture of the other goodies that I already ate :)  Notice the half empty cookie bag and empty cracker box... (at least I remembered to keep the box to take a picture)


I have never tried wasabi puffs, but I'm really excited.


Thanks Marie for this AMAZING Foodie Penpal box!

1 comment:

  1. OMG the Wasabi Puffs would have been the first thing I've eaten, that sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete