Monday, October 15, 2012

Help Me Walk to End Alzheimer's!

I’m joining the fight against Alzheimer’s disease, the nation's sixth-leading cause of death, by participating in Walk to End Alzheimer’s in less than two weeks on October 27, and I need your support.


Help me reach my goal by making a donation to my fundraising page.  I'm participating along with other members of the Young Emerging Professionals of Williamsburg (YEP).

I hope to make a big contribution in the fight against Alzheimer’s by reaching my personal fundraising goal of $100.00, and I’d be so grateful if you could sponsor me.

Your support of Walk to End Alzheimer’s will help the Alzheimer’s Association to enhance Alzheimer’s care and support and advance critical research for all those affected by this devastating disease.

Thanks so much for your support of Food Ramblings and my effort to help the Alzheimer's Association.  Click here to sponsor my walk.

THANK YOU!

xoxo,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. My husband's grandmother and grandfather died from Alzheimers...this is such an important cause. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete