Monday, July 23, 2012

Spoiled Bride, Part 5

The parties have all ended....I have had in all 4 bridal showers and 2 bachelorette parties.  I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life who want to celebrate my upcoming marriage.

Here are some pictures from the first and last bridal showers (hosted by my Austin's mother and my amazing boss!):

1/2 of my bridesmaids

Don't I make the best faces?  Almost every gift was wine related--
guess people know I love a good glass of vino.

The whole group at Le Yaca, a fabulous french restaurant.

The company was great, of course, but let's talk about the food at Le Yaca!

The two choices for entrees were salmon and seafood stuffed crepes.  I went for the crepes (they were also covered in cheese and a cream sauce---OMG!).

Salmon

Crepes!

Crepes from another view- they were that good!!!!

Deliciousness on a plate for dessert.  Don't know exactly what it is, but I ate  every bite  :)

Thanks to Katia Mastropas for the amazing pictures from La Yaca.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! Your wedding must be almost here! Are you excited and everything is ready? :-) This restaurant has beautiful food. Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is almost ready- just the last little details to work out this weekend :)

      Delete