Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Foodie Penpal Reveal

Today's the day- time for the foodie pen pal reveal!  This was my first month doing the foodie pan pal exchange, so I should probably explain what it is.  There are 1,000+ people involved, and it's sharing food and recipes all over the country and even into Canada.  Lindsay at the Lean Green Bean organizes it all- she is amazing!  On the 5th day of the month, you are mentioned with a blogger.  On the 15th, you send a package to your matched blogger (spending limit of $15), and after enjoying the goodies for over a week, you reveal who you were matched with and share what you received in your package :)  

Sounds fun, right?  If you're interested, visit The Lean Green Bean.  

Now, time for my package.  I was lucky enough to start off the foodie pen pal exchange with Lindsay herself.  I received so many goodies from her; I am very impressed with how much fit in her $15 budget (I didn't do as good of a job with my package....there's always next time!).  

Look at this amazing spread!!  4 magazines, homemade treats, supplies
to make my own no-bakes, and many of Lindsay's favorite things!

There were full when I got them.  Candied nuts on the right and cookie
crumbs on the left.  Lindsay said this wasn't her best baking attempt, but
I thought they were delicous and ate them all in less than 3 days :)

Here's all the stuff in my box that I have never tried before...I can't wait :)

I sent a package to Jessica at the Enlightened Kitchen.  Check out her blog and how she enjoyed her first foodie pen pal exchange too!  

3 comments:

  1. Justin's hazelnut butter is so good - less sugary than nutella, but just as delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like you got some great stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. she really did stretch $15.. you got some great stuff. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete