Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Will I ever finish my masters degree?

That is a question I often ask myself, and I lament over the fact that it's not done.  Then again, I have procrastinated far too much on the write-up for my internship (internship was done last April but the write-up still isn't) and working on my thesis (enrolled summer of 2011 and have barely done research).  I guess I can't complain too much since I have dropped the ball on this one.

If I have it written on the intrawebs when I want to get things done, it makes it more concrete, right?  Like a syllabus with mandatory due dates?  Let's give it a try!

I will have my internship done and sent in to my awesome advisor (who shamed me on facebook when I said I was starting a blog...he suggested I write my thesis instead) by February 13.  I have a due date!

To get me motivated and to show you all the amazing students I worked with while leading a Civil Rights Alternative Break Trip to Memphis last year, here's all of us on one of the first days:




1 comment:

  1. bahaha shamed you on facebook. go get that thesis done liz!

    ReplyDelete