Monday, January 9, 2012

Positive with Attitude

I've been thinking about doing a blog for a while now, and I'm ready to take the plunge!  Thanks for all those who provided suggestions for blog titles names...expect those to be Blog Post titles in the near future.

Last weekend, I did the cliche New Years Resolution thing- I joined Weight Watchers.  Time to start anew, or at least start again.  I did WW about a year ago and was super successful, that is until I stopped watching what I ate...whoops.  I am trying very hard not to call this my renewed weight loss vigor a diet, but it certainly felt that way this past week as I was starving every minute of every day.

So what makes it a diet?  Is it the bland food, routine of what I eat?  Yup, I think all of those, so I need to mix it up.  I am determined to make yummy meals that will challenge my limited culinary skills and not make me think of the scary "d" word.

The goal is to look better, feel better, fit into all the clothes in my closet, and I would be remiss if my upcoming wedding didn't play a role in this :)

Of course, to stay focused, I need to balance my work, my last masters class, wedding planning and mountains of stress that weddings bring, volunteering, and life in general.  No biggie, right?  I'm used to juggling way too many balls in the air, and I am determined not to let any drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment