Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where have I been all week?

Apologies are in order.  I have completely MIA for almost a week, and I am sorry.  I let you all know about my misadventures about In N Out burger, and I am sorry to say that I never got one of those delicious burgers.  I guess the Weight Watchers fairy was looking out for me...

I did a three-day whirlwind trip last week for work.  Tuesday a reception for admitted students in LA, Wednesday a reception for admitted students in San Francisco, and Thursday flying home.  I was exhausted, so cooking (and blogging unfortunately) were the last things on my mind.

Not a bad place to have a reception...look at the view!
But it also made me realize that with blogging almost everyday, I was setting up unrealistic expectations for myself.  From here on out, I will blog 3-4 times a week, more often on special occasions.

Hope you all have a great weekend and are ready for a great start to the work week!

P.S.  Trying to be healthy on the road stinks.  I would order a salad in the airport, but then they would load it with dressing and mix it before it got to me :(  I made better choices while traveling but definitely went over my points.

No comments:

Post a Comment