Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Alive!

I bought my first laptop in the summer of 2004, and it served me somewhat faithfully until 2008.  At that point, it decided not to work :( and was stored away until my move to Virginia in August.  So last week, Austin found it in its new storage spot, and he actually turned on!!!




He decided that it was still too slow to be a real computer but would be perfect for a music program.  After wiping my hard drive cleaned and reinstalling Windows 7.  The program is a midi controller that triggers sounds on the computer from a keyboard that he had lying around.  Austin the rock star-- now he can record keyboard parts and add them to what he can do on the guitar.  I was/am very impressed by his tech-savvy.  The computer is alive...yay!



Meanwhile, I was studying diligently for my class (or trying not to fall asleep) while Austin used his new keyboard program :)


No comments:

Post a Comment