Sunday, June 24, 2012

Spoiled Bride, Part 1

I am getting married in a little over a month, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!  I am so excited to be married to Austin- I am ready to be married and to be done with wedding planning :)

Don't get me wrong, I like to plan (no one would have ever guessed that, right?), but now, it is just stressful.  I want to begin my married life with Austin, and a little over a month seems like just too long!

However, I have liked being a bride-to-be.  In fact, I may be the most spoiled bride ever.  Next week, I will have my fourth bridal shower.  Yes, 4!  And, I have had 2 bachelorette parties in my honor.  I am so lucky and blessed.  And yes, spoiled!

I want to share how wonderful my friends and family are, so I'm going to devote the beginning of each week (and maybe more too....) to my life as a spoil bride!

Up first, my family bachelorette party :)  Yes, I did say family bachelorette party!  I have the best family ever- my mom is one of ten children, and I grew up with lots of family around me.  Having almost all my aunts (including those from out of town) travel up to Buffalo, NY for the party and bridal shower (all in the same weekend) meant so, so much to me!

Here are some of the highlights.  WARNING:  some pictures not appropriate for kiddos, but it's all in good fun :)


The spread of drinks.  We had lemon drop martinis and cosmos.  A couple were even "skinny" mixes.

The straws...fun but a little creepy to drink out of....

The super cute plates that my sister got!

The cookies my mom made.  Yes, my mom made these :) She said
the trick for the frosting was to use a little bit of blue food coloring.

Crushed up oreos mixed with cream cheese and dipped in white chocolate.  Can we say YUM?

My sisters who threw it all together!

My glass:  "Sorry boys, I'm taken"


Pin the junk on the hunk....so funny!!!

Some of my AMAZING cousins who came over to celebrate!
My crazy and awesome mom and sisters. Am I lucky or what?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment